In these times of social distancing when billions of people sit indoors, many events have been moved online.
Use your time indoors productively and learn something new! Here we bring you a selection of some of the more interesting webinars and online events in the coming weeks.
- Apr 14-17, ODSC East 2020 Virtual Conference.
- Apr 16, Deep Learning World virtual workshop: DATA THINKING.
- Apr 26-30, ICLR 2020: Eighth Int. Conference on Learning Representations.
- Apr 27-29, The 18th International Symposium on Intelligent Data Analysis (IDA 2020).
- Apr 30, 10 am PST (half-day) Managing the full ML Lifecycle. Virtual Event by Databricks.
- May 4-7, IBM Think 2020. Online.
- May 5, Emotion AI, all about emphatic, affective, emotion technology.
- May 7 (2.5 hours), DSSElevate Virtual Conference – Elevating Women in Data, free event, by Data Science Salon.
- May 11-14, PAKDD 2020: The 24th Pacific-Asia Conference On Knowledge Discovery And Data Mining. Singapore. Will have online sessions, may be held onsite
- 11-12 May, Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare.
- 11-12 May, Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0.
- 11-12 May, Deep Learning World.