Congratulations to winners of KDnuggets Top Blogs Reward Program for May 2021, which will share the total amount of $2,000 (USD) according to the unique page views in the first 21 days starting with the day of publication.
- Vaex: Pandas but 1000x faster, by Ahmad Anis (original)
- Data Preparation in SQL, with Cheat Sheet!, by Stan Pugsley (original)
- A Guide On How To Become A Data Scientist (Step By Step Approach), by Aditya Agarwal
- Top Programming Languages and Their Uses, by Claire D. Costa (original)
- Essential Linear Algebra for Data Science and Machine Learning, by Benjamin Obi Tayo (original)
- Charticulator: Microsoft Research open-sourced a game-changing Data Visualization platform, by Josh Taylor
We started this program to encourage more high-quality and especially original (unpublished) contributions to KDnuggets.
For each month, starting in May 2021, we will determine 6 most viewed blogs published on KDnuggets that month (excluding blogs by KDnuggets Editors Matthew Mayo and Gregory Piatetsky), and will distribute $2,000 (USD) among the authors of these top blogs. If a blog has multiple authors, we will send the payment to the first author and it will be their responsibility to distribute it. If the author declines the monetary reward, the amount will roll over to the next month rewards.
While we appreciate and publish the reposts, the goal of this program is to get more great original publications, which will be rewarded at the rate of 3X the reposts. Note: An original submission first published on KDnuggets may be reposted elsewhere two weeks after KDnuggets publication, provided there is a link to KDnuggets blog and text “Originally published on KDnuggets”.
Here are the details on KDnuggets Top Blogs Reward Program .
To submit a blog to KDnuggets, please follow the submission guidelines.